Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bangalore Book Festival 2009

I had been to the much awaited Bangalore Book Festival 2009 yesterday. For the first time, I had taken my entire family and they certainly enjoyed. I determined not to buy any English books as I can buy them as well from FlipKart.com for a good discount.  My plan was to buy Tamil books as I would get them for a discount of 10%.  My family picked the most of the books. I got an opportunity to interact with Flipkart folks and shared my feedback. Apart from that we also bought several small books for my kid. I will be adding the purchased books details in my online library catalogue.

I am not sure if I would visit them again today or next week.

I am also eagerly waiting for the Strand Book Festival that is expected around Nov 26th or so near Chaluyka Hotel.

Related News
News in Indian Express
DNA India
Times of India

No comments:

Post a Comment